Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: neuroscience
Last weekend in my Change Management class, we learned that using social media causes a release of oxytocin, a hormone that is known as the “trust molecule” or the “bonding molecule”, because it’s released when we interact and bond with … Continue reading →