Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: scientific realism
this module was not what I expected – I was expecting to learn about the philosophy of science (e.g., positivism, post-positivism, etc.), but instead the whole module was about the debate between scientific realism vs. scientific anti-realism – a debate … Continue reading