Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: Re-AIM
I recently completed an online learning module about the RE-AIM framework for program planning and evaluation offered by the Centre for Training and Research Translation (TRT) at Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention at the University of North Carolina at Chapel … Continue reading