Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: At Home/Chez Soi Demonstration Project
Using Randomized Controlled Trial Designs in Community Settings Presenter: Tim Aubry, U of Ottawa Date: 26 March 2014 CES Webinar RCTs often referred to as the “gold standard”, but not everyone believes it “methodological pluralist pragmatists” – program development in … Continue reading →