Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: AES2016
In September, I had the fantastic opportunity to attend the Australasian Evaluation Society conference in Perth, Western Australia. As I did with the Canadian Evaluation Society conference, I’m going to summarize some of my insights, in addition to cataloguing all … Continue reading