So, I’ve joined a Developmental Evaluation (DE) community of practice (COP). Run by BC Mental Health & Addictions Services, this COP is focused on reading Michael Quinn Patton’s Developmental Evaluation: Applying Complexity Concepts to Enhance Innovation (as well as discussing how DE applies to our own work, discussing how we are using DE, etc.). So I thought that rather than just keeping my own private notes as I read through the textbook, I’d post them here!
Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions