Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: independence
1.5 Provides an independent and balanced perspective in all aspects of the evaluation. This is one competency that I have done a fair bit of thinking about. I believe that ito be a good evaluator, you need to bring a … Continue reading