Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: evaluator competencies
So I had an idea. As I ease my way into blogging in a more reflective way, I thought that perhaps I could do a blog series about the Canadian Evaluation Society (CES) evaluator competencies, where each post I reflect … Continue reading →