Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- AEA Coffee Break: Five Core Processes for Enhancing the Quality of Qualitative Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
Tag Archives: transparency
1.6 Is committed to transparency in all aspects of the evaluation. transparent adjectivetrans·par·ent a: free from pretense or deceit : FRANK b: easily detected or seen through : OBVIOUS c: readily understood d: characterized by visibility or accessibility of information especially concerning business practices Merriam-Webster Dictionary To reflect … Continue reading