Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: stepped wedge design
Evaluation occurs in real-world contexts, which means that we often don’t have as much control as we do in research projects. For example, in research we may be able to randomize participants to receive an intervention or not, whereas randomization … Continue reading