Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- AEA Coffee Break: Five Core Processes for Enhancing the Quality of Qualitative Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
Tag Archives: scope
The next domain of competence is technical practice. 2. Technical Practice competencies focus on the strategic, methodological, and interpretive decisions required to conduct an evaluation. And the first competency in this domain is: 2.1 Clarifies the purpose and scope of the … Continue reading