Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- AEA Coffee Break: Five Core Processes for Enhancing the Quality of Qualitative Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
Tag Archives: qualitative inquiry
Presenter: Jennifer Jewiss Date: 25 October 2022 The presenter had reflective questions for the audience, so I figured I’d put mine here, along with my notes from the webinar. Reflective questions 1: When I think of qualitative approaches to evaluation, … Continue reading