Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: mixed methods
As I’ve mentioned, I’m currently developing an evaluation for the implementation of an electronic health record (EHR) system. Specifically, this project crosses multiple healthcare organizations, will be implemented in dozens of healthcare facilities run by those organizations, and will be used … Continue reading