Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: knowledge
Epistemology studying and theorising about our knowledge of the world. we have lots of information, but how do we tell good information from bad information? “propositional knowledge” = knowledge that a certain proposition is the case “proposition” = what is … Continue reading