Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: Hume
This week we are talking about “whether and in what circumstances you can believe what other people tell you” will talk about the Enlightenment (1700-1800) – where reason, science, and liberal democracy were on the rise and religion and monarchy … Continue reading