Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: HITECH Act
Notes from module 4 of the Interprofessional Health Informatics course I’m working on (plus side side reading that I did to fill in some blanks/learn more about some things mentioned in the course) electronic health record (EHR) = “an electroic record of health-related … Continue reading