Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: healthcare finance
A few notes on today’s webinar from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research’s (CIHR) Institute of Health Services and Policy Research (IHSPR)’s Policy Round on Hospital Activity-Based Funding. Activity-based funding: hospitals paid pre-determined fixed fee per episode of care, to fund … Continue reading