Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: health information technology
Evaluating informatics applications – some alterative approaches: theory, social interactionism, and call for methodological pluralism evaluating informatics tools, such as clinical decision support tools, under controlled conditions doesn’t provide information about how context (including human and cultural factors) affect whether … Continue reading