Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: EvalYear
Happy International Year of Evaluation! 2015 was declared to be the International Year of Evaluation (EvalYear) at the Third International Conference on National Evaluation Capacities organized in São Paulo, Brazil, 29 Sep-2 Oct 2013, the aim of EvalYear is “to advocate and promote evaluation and … Continue reading