Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: evaluation use
A Practical Guide for Engaging Stakeholders in Developing Evaluation Questions “evaluation is all about asking and answering questions that matter” (p. 3) “evaluation can be an important strategic tool for measuring: the extent to which a program or initiative’s goals … Continue reading