Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: epidemiology
…but I work with a lot of them. In an effort to round out my knowledge of the field 1I’ve only briefly covered epidemiological concepts in my research methods class back in PhD school, and that was several years ago … Continue reading