Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: emotivism
the first lecture explored the “status of morality” – not “is this moral statement correct?” but rather “what is it that we are doing when we make moral statements? are moral statements objective facts? or are they relative to cultural/personal? … Continue reading