Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- AEA Coffee Break: Five Core Processes for Enhancing the Quality of Qualitative Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
Tag Archives: conferences
And the final reflective practice competency is: 1.8 Engages in professional networks and activities and contributes to the evaluation profession and its community of practice. There are several ways that I engage in this competency: involvement with the Canadian Evaluation … Continue reading