Check out my cool logic modeling software:
- Webinar Notes: Using Evaluation in Context: Multicultural Validity and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Webinar Notes: The “Coin Model of Privilege and Critical Allyship”
- Webinar Notes: Ethical Storytelling
- Webinar Notes: Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice?
- Evaluator Competencies Series: Evaluation Topics and Questions
Tag Archives: Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
Webinar hosted by Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement (CFHI) social network analysis: allows us to visualize and measure relationships in a network (e.g., how information is passed within the network) can help you identify people who have connections to groups … Continue reading →